Invest in Life
You have better things to do with your time than worry about the constant bouncing ball of the financial markets. You need financial security and growth, but financial investments should serve the important things in your life, not crowd them out.
That’s why Eminence Financial makes your financial success our priority. We give you the guidance that you need, while also allowing you the control over your finances that you deserve. Our approach is:
- Conservative: Investing with us is financially smart,sensible and secure, it reduces, and minimizes market loses while growing your portfolio safely and securly.
- Confident: Trust our expertise and spend your precious time on the things that matter.
- Complete: A Fiduciary Advisory Firm dedicated to serving you in every phase of your financial life.
Do you know how all of your assets fit together? IRA's, 401k's, 403b's, TSP's, Simple IRA's, Roth IRA's, Pensions, Social Security, Investment Realestate or any other assets you may own? After the age of 40 you need more than a pie chart of asset classes! You need a real plan for retirement.Let Eminence Financial show you how.
A Smart, Secure Simple Way to Invest and Save
Eminence Financial is a full-service fiduciary firm dedicated to providing excellent financial services or solutions—we’ve helped thousands of families and Michigan residents secure their financial futures.
- Our services include:
- Federal Employee Benefits
- College Funding
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security Planning
- IRA - 401(k) - Qualified Retirement Planning
- IRA, 401k, Rollovers
- Business Owner Retirement Asset Protection
- And more
Four Critical Questions
When we work with our clients, we start by seeking the answers to these four questions:
- Do you know what rate of return will you need to earn on your savings and investment dollars to be able to retire at your current standard of living and have your money last through your life expectancy?
- Do you know much do you need to save on a monthly or annual basis to be able to retire at your current standard of living and have your money last to the end of your life expectancy?
- Doing what you are currently doing, how long will you have to work to be able to retire and live your current lifestyle until the end of your life expectancy?
- If you don’t do anything other than what you are doing today, do you know how much you will have to reduce your standard of living at retirement for your money to last to your life expectancy?
The answers are a gateway to understanding your current financial situation and how you can get where you want to be. They empower you to work with us on developing a custom financial solution that allows you to live life confidently.
Eminence Financial Team
Steve Kitchen CCPS, CTP, CCFC
Co-Founder, Advisor, Author
Senior Financial Advisor